Distribution and use of any game is allowed only with the approval of King Kids Games. The distribution and use of any game for end users on paid services is allowed exclusively with the written consent of the King Kids Games
Information We Collect
– Passive tracking technologies. This Site and Application uses passive tracking technologies to log unidentified information such as IP address, browser type and Site and Application usage (for example: which pages to access, how often, redirect/exit pages and URLs).
– Demographic Data Report Based on Google Analytics Advertising Features. This information is used to track your evidence. You can opt out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features by downloading an add-on located at:: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
We take many special measures to protect the privacy of children. If you are located in the European Economic Area and are under the age of 16, you should not use the Service for any purpose without the prior permission of your parent or legal guardian.
You can enter some information (IP address, mobile device unique device identifier (hereinafter referred to as “UDID” or “Device ID”), operating system, etc. as such) we may automatically collect and use technologies such as cookies to provide functionality and support our operations.
We do not ask for any more personal information than is necessary for a child to participate in an event.
Parents can contact us if they have any questions about the collection, use or sharing of their child’s information.
For what purposes do we process your information and the relevant legal basis.
We collect your information for the following purposes:
|•to provide you with services, respond to your requests and provide customer service||• the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or to take steps at the request of the data owner|
|•provide your information to some of our partners (Advertising providers and partners, i.e. Google Ireland Inc.)||• your consent before using our service or playing one of our games|
Links and Third Parties
From time to time, we may add links to other websites and applications to the Site and Application as a service to you. The third-party sites and applications are operated by companies beyond our control, and your activities on these sites and applications will be subject to the policies and applications of these third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites and applications, because before disclosing any personally identifiable information, we encourage you to review the privacy practices of these third parties.
King Kids Games, uses one or more companies to place ads on our Site and third-party sites for our products and services, as well as third-party ads. Cookies and other technologies such as web beacons or tags to measure the effectiveness of advertising on our site and third party sites is used to determine the display of content and advertising based on your interests. visit. In order to support this interest-based advertising solution, we and the companies with which we are contracted may use anonymous information about your visits to our and other Websites. The information collected and used by this process is always anonymous and does not allow any third party to identify you individually. Although we hope that you will find advertising valuable to you based on your anonymous interests, if you prefer not to participate in the services offered through these solutions, you can always opt out of this activity by visiting Network Advertising. By clicking on the Initiative (NAI) website http://optout.networkadvertising.org
How long we store your information
In principle, we will keep your information for as long as required or permitted by applicable law. We will then remove your Personal Data from our systems and records and/or take steps to make it appropriately anonymous so that it can no longer be identified.
We will store your information specifically according to the following table:
|• to provide you with services, respond to your requests and provide customer service||• the information will be stored only for the period necessary to provide the service to you.|
As a Data Owner, you have the right to request the following:
–right of access: You have the right to obtain consent from us regarding the processing of Personal Data about you and, in this case, to request access to Personal Data. Access information, – inter alia – the purposes of processing, the relevant categories of Personal Data and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom Personal Data has been disclosed or will be disclosed;
– right of correction: you have the right to receive the correction of incorrect personal data about you from the controller without any delay. You have the right to supplement your incomplete Personal Data, including by providing an october statement, taking into account the purposes of processing.;
– right to delete: You have the right to receive the deletion of Personal Data from the controller;
– right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request restriction of processing of your Personal Data;
– right to data portability: the personal data about you that you provide to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you are entitled to receive this personal data to another entity, you have the right to transmit without any interference from us.;
– right of objection: You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data by us on the grounds of your specific situation, and we may no longer be required to process your Personal Data..
In particular, if you are receiving KİNG KİDS GAMES email ads and you no longer want to receive these email messages, you can disable them by following the instructions in this email as soon as you receive the message. Please allow ten days for your request to be processed.
For complaints or requests regarding the use of personal information that you have sent to us, please contact us at: [email protected]